Tattoos.

I think tattoos are art. They are definitely not self mutilation. Many African and Native tribes do tattoos for religious or ritual purposes. Japanese soldiers had to get tattoos to show status and prisoners got tattoos to show status as well.  I want tattoos really badly. This body won’t last forever so why not decorate it with meaningful art. Tattoos are kind of just imprints of the soul on the canvas in which the soul lives. I have no problem with tattoos. They are beautiful because they tell you everything about the person who has them. I want a recycle sign, the OM symbol, my grandparents wedding portait, a few quotes from songs, and a feather. The recycle sign is for the reincarnation of everything living. I’ve seen some pretty poorly done tattoos like portaits gone wrong but I try to be open minded to some of the tattoos I’ve seen like eyebrow tattoos or head tattoos. but I don’t think they’re awful.

“The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is tattooed people don’t care if you are not tattooed.”